Advanced protection against environmental influences, which contains a synergistic combination of antioxidants.
- REVOLUTIONARY combination of antioxidants that provide advanced protection against premature aging of the skin.
- STRENGTHENS the skin and provides effective antioxidant protection by neutralizing free radicals.
- PREVENTS and reduces signs of premature ageing, as well as persistent changes in the skin.
CE Ferulic® is a revolutionary combination of antioxidants that provides advanced protection against premature aging of the skin. The serum neutralizes free radicals, helps strengthen the skin and provides effective antioxidant protection. Increased protection means skin that looks more youthful and has a better defense against environmental ageing.
The serum contains L-ascorbic acid, vitamin E and ferulic acid. The completely unique formulation of potent ingredients creates synergistic benefits and makes CE Ferulic® an effective defense against free radicals.
- Antioxidants work in synergy
- Protects against the harmful free radicals and strengthens the skin to help prevent and reduce the signs of premature ageing
- Prevents persistent changes in the skin
- Once absorbed into the skin, it cannot be washed or rubbed off – perfect for use with sun protection
- Ideal for dry and normal skin
15% L-ASCORBIC ACID:
Known for its superior antioxidant benefits, this super-effective form of pure vitamin C helps neutralize free radicals and protect against oxidative stress, while providing visible anti-aging benefits.
This form of vitamin E neutralizes free radicals and replenishes the skin's lipids.
0.5% FERULIC ACID:
Ferulic acid is a plant-based antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits of vitamins C and E.
How To Use
Apply 1-2 pump pressures per eye every morning. Apply under and on each side of the eye and on the brow bone. Keep a distance of 3 millimeters from the mucous membranes around the eye. Do not apply the product in the corner of the eye near the tear duct, under the eyebrow or on the eyelid.