AOX+ Eye Gel
Care with antioxidants for the area around the eyes that reduces wrinkles and signs of fatigue.
- ANTI-OXIDANT GEL: Protects and refreshes the area around the eyes against oxidative stress.
- REDUCES SWELLING: Improves microcirculation and drainage, and reduces swelling under the eyes.
- PREVENTS SIGNS OF FATIGUE: Counteracts signs of early aging and corrects pigmentation for a fresh expression around the eyes.
AOX+® Eye Gel contains a patented vitamin C technology, which is based on a synergistic antioxidant combination. The product helps to protect the delicate area around the eyes from oxidative stress and refreshes the skin under the eyes and reduces swelling. An advanced jelly structure means that the active ingredients can be formulated in a solution with the optimal pH value in a transport system that provides maximum absorption and effect.
AOX+® Eye Gel prevents signs of aging while correcting existing pigmentation. Together with a light massage around the eyes, ruscus aculeatus helps to increase microcirculation while the formulation with caffeine improves drainage to reduce puffiness. Used daily, the preventive and corrective treatment will counteract signs of fatigue and recreate a fresh, lively expression in the area around the eyes.
- Prevents signs of early aging and corrects existing pigmentation
- Controls reactive oxygen compounds (ROS) in the skin
- Strengthens the skin
- Reduces puffiness under the eyes
ANTIOXIDANT COMBINATION – 1% PHLORETIN, 5% PURE VITAMIN C (L-ASCORBIC ACID) AND 0.5% FERULIC ACID
A synergistic combination of antioxidants helps to neutralize free radicals, prevent future signs of aging and reduce the appearance of under-eye circles, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
This ingredient is extracted from a small evergreen shrub from Western Europe and helps reduce swelling
This ingredient helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes, for a more awake and refreshed appearance
How To Use
Apply 1-2 pump pressures per eye every morning. Apply under and on each side of the eye and on the brow bone. Keep a distance of 3 millimeters from the mucous membranes around the eye. Do not apply the product in the corner of the eye near the tear duct, under the eyebrow or on the eyelid.