A lightweight treatment gel suitable for normal and oily skin, enhanced with pore-refining glycolic acid (AHA) for smoother, more evenly toned skin.
- 15% Glycolic Acid: known to even out skin tone, is a natural component of sugarcane that normalizes the skin's exfoliation process, refines the appearance of pores and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles while retexturizing the skin. Glycolic acid is known to be the workhorse of the Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) family for those who really want to retexturize and refine the skin's surface.
- Gel Plus is a daily treatment gel that aims to solve the problems of oily and impure skin, while visibly helping to improve signs of skin aging such as fine lines and uneven skin tone. If you're looking for a daily exfoliator, add this Glycolic Acid Treatment to your list!
A light, powerful exfoliating gel made specifically for oily and acne-prone skin, which tolerates AHAs well. 15% glycolic acid works actively on large pores, uneven skin texture and sun damage, resulting in clearer and smoother skin. Perfect to use in warmer climates, thanks to the oil-free consistency that absorbs quickly, to combat acne and inflamed blemishes.
- Exfoliating treatment for oily skin.
- Has a high proportion of glycolic acid.
- Improves both skin tone and texture.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA.
How To Use
Apply to the whole face or locally to problem areas after cleansing, every night for two weeks. Then increase the use to twice a day, depending on whether your skin can tolerate it.
Always apply high UV protection as the last step in your daytime skincare routine when using products with acids as the skin can become extra sensitive to the sun. It is important to apply several times a day to get optimal protection. When actively sunbathing, we recommend that you take a break from using acids.
- Exfoliating treatment for oily skin
- Has a high proportion of glycolic acid
- Improves both skin tone and texture
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
- 125 ml